Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sizzix Big Shot Pro Machine comes with 1 Pro dies free of charge.(offer valid while stocks last)

Periwinkle Sizzix Big Shot Pro Machine
SIZZIX-Big Shot Pro Machine. For the crafter who wants it all comes the pro-strength machine that does it all! From Sizzix's smallest dies to their biggest 12x12-3/4in plastic-backed treasures; the Big Shot Pro Machine works with every Sizzix and Ellison design ever made. This machine is constructed of industrial materials and features a 13in wide opening for all of you materials: paper; cardstock; foam; cork; magnetic sheets; paper back fabrics; chipboard and much more. This package contains one machine (7-1/2x15x24-1/4in); one standard cutting pad; one premium crease pad; two 0.10mm mylar shims and an adapter pad. Imported.

656486 Treat Bag
657154 Popcorn Box#2
656384 Bag with handle
656394 Box with heart closure
For every purchase of Periwinkle Sizzix Big Shot Pro Machine, Scrapbook Memories will offer 1 unit of Big Shot Pro Dies free of charge dies value at RM270. (offer valid while stocks last)

              

16 comments:

  1. Please pm me the price & details to me. Tq. Shihaothman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. still available? plz plz pm me the price.. tqsm farinali@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Is this item still available?
    May I know the price and if COD is possible? My loc is Subang Jaya.

    ruz_911@hotmail.com

    Thankssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, still available. COD pls call/sms 0166430062

    ReplyDelete
  5. Price...
    Email to me : norhafizaismail_92yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  6. Price
    Email to me..
    norhafizaismail_92@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  7. pm price pls
    aliahmusa03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pm me price please
    miss.atiqah92@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pm price.
    Kasyah81@gmail.com
    0109306610

    ReplyDelete
  10. Price ? Email me at baybeeyong@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete