Thursday, December 12, 2013

KaiserCraft December Release - Confetti Collection Kit and Key To My Heart Collection Kit


PK456 Confetti Paper Pack
With bold pastels, playful patterns and fun cut out elements, it is hard to ignore the sunny disposition spread across the papers of "Confetti". Add a happy glow to your day and pick up the happiest collection yet.

PK458 Key To My Heart Paper Pack

CT777 Collectables Key To My Heart
Get Carried away in the romantic whirlwind that is "Key To My Heart". This fanciful collection is the perfect excuse to dig out all your beloved up snap shots and make an adorable homage to your sweetheart. Show your love this month and pick up "Key To My Heart".
KaiserCraft Workshop December issue.
Not forgetting all your orders will come with the latest issue of KaiserCraft Workshop Magazine with blasting of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment